Thursday, October 28, 2010

Celebrating Happiness! Celebrating ONE Year of Blogging

A year ago today I started blogging. I am so excited to be celebrating the first one year blogiversary!!!! I can't believe it has been a year already, it feels like I just started blogging yesterday, but at the same time I can't believe it has ONLY been a year. I feel like sooooo much has happened in just one year. My life has improved so much, and I as a person have changed, evolved and transformed even more. I have never been so much happier, never been so at peace, and never been so much in love. I am a better person because of this positive blog. I am happy constantly! It has brought so much happiness and fun to my life on one side, yet keeps me calm and grounded on the other side. I am truly discovering myself every moment with this blog.

365 days have passed since I started blogging and each and every one of these days I have only had positive creative thoughts, how to make myself as a better person, with better surroundings, creating a positive environment all around. I truly wish this kind of happiness upon everyone, I feel so blessed.

Happy blogiversary! to this positive blog! Today is my one year blogging anniversary! THANK YOU to all of my wonderful readers and supporters. You all really feel like friends to me!

Thank you so much to everyone who's taken the time to leave a nice comment- it really means a lot to me and I read and reply every single comment. I would like to thank you all who’ve helped me get this far. I look forward to an excellent 2011 and beyond with more positivity and great offerings that will continue to change the way we think.

One year ago, this blog was born! I think I’m overly excited about today, but you’ll have to forgive me, as this has been a big year for me, and creating this blog has been one of the best things I’ve ever done. Through this blog, I’ve found my passion, and I think my calling. Since its inception in one year, had more than 335 Followers all together, viewing more than 6,455 pages of the blog, crafted 61 posts over the past year.

It couldn’t have been done without you. I could write until my fingers turned raw, but if you weren’t there to read my posts, to give me feedback, to encourage me … it really wouldn’t be worth it.

So thank you, readers. This has been a wonderful year for me, and I owe that to you.
Please forgive the self-congratulatory nature of this post. But if I can’t share my joy with you guys … who can I share it with?
I can't say thank you enough!

Here I would also like to thank God, for giving me understanding and spiritual guidance, filling my heart and mind completely. His guiding Holy Spirit directs my every step. In all that I do, I acknowledge His holy presence and give thanks for the wisdom, strength, and serenity He gives me.

As I feel and experience His constant Presence in my life, God, I joyfully receive your communication, insight, and inspiration, gently guiding me on my path and making my way sure.

His guiding light illuminates my path. His voice within me gives me the understanding, insight, and spiritual guidance I need to make wise and compassionate decisions. With Your help I could create the soul of this Blog.

You, dear Father, are my Infinite Source of Peace, Love, and Wisdom. Your Holy Spirit guides and directs me. Your Love enfolds me, and Your Light illuminates me.
I am eternally grateful for your spiritual guidance, dear Father.
Thank you for always being with me.

35 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia,

    Congrats on your completion of one year!!way to go!!:)

    Dr.Sameena@

    www.lovelypriyanka.blogspot.com
    www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suresh Kumar Ramasamy and Rahul Khanna like this @ Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am your newest follower from MBC. Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary and thank you so kindly for sharing your joy!!! I look forward to knowing and feeling more of it.

    God bless,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your bloggy birthday!!! So exciting. Sounds like blogging has been a wonderful expereince for you. I'm so happy to hear that. It's great to meet you and I look forward to reading more. I found your blog through aspiring writers at MBC. Please come by and visit my latest article at SheKnows if you have a chance:

    http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/818483/Honoring-Your-Unique-Birth-Experience

    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following from MBC!

    -Amy
    Crafting by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogging anniversary..i pray you keep up the good work of some intresting write ups..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Found you through MBC... following! What a beautiful place you have here. Happy One Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have enjoyed each and every bit of your articles, congrats and well done.

    Dr.C.M.Singh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Organic motherhood, u r welcome

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pratish, thanks a lot, definitely shall give in my best

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Genny, thanks a lot for these beautiful words

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pankaj Gautam likes this @ Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Akshay Aggarwal @ Facebook

    congrats and all the best

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sonia,

    congrats for completing 1 year and all the best

    Regards
    Rakesh HP
    https://hprakesh10.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Rakesh, i checked your blog too, it is a good piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a new follower of your blog. My name is Kristina from Mountainmum.com

    Congrats on the 1 year of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,

    Im already a follower. I just wanted to say Congrats on your one year Anniversary!! Have a great weekend.

    http://pacifierspumpstheworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi happy anniversary for 1 year :) n nice to be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations. Wish you an even better year of blogging ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ashish Jain @ Linkedin
    Director at AD Infosystems Pvt. Ltd.
    New Delhi Area, India

    Good Sonia.. wish this world had more people like you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sundeep Kathuria, Doolah Grewal,Suresh Kumar Ramasamy,and Rahul Khanna like this @ Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sundeep Kathuria @ Facebook

    Many Congrats!!! Great positive writing

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations to you Ms Sonia! I wish you the best in the future in your life including blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bhawna Singh @ Facebook

    feels good to come across the thought process like urs..the ppl who r 4m corp sectors n still not purely materialistic infact sensitive towards those issues which r oftn ignored by us..very big salam to u mam n thanks a lot..congratulations..

    ReplyDelete